Friday 21 November 2014

9. HAPPY NEW YEAR…31st DECEMBER 2013


December, the festival and party time was around. With the same routine I lost another 2 kgs in dec. I was pretty happy and was looking forward to my visit to Dynanada.


On December 23rd I visited her. even though I had lost weight, she was not happy with the result as compared to my earlier visit. My fat percentage was higher than earlier. It was Christmas Eve that evening we had family plans so that my daughter Sara could have some delicacies. Even I wished to eat little yummy food and also looking forward for a lovely New Year celebration which was just a week away.

My new diet was ready and I was asked to visit on 1st January 2014. It was the first time that she had ever called me in 8 days.  I asked for a visit after 3rd Jan, 2014 but she didn't accept it and asked to come that day. So that evening for Xmas eve we took Sara out. She enjoyed a lot. Oh yes I had dinner at home at 8 pm and just accompanied My wife and Sara. One 1st Jan, 2014 I had a visit with Dynanada. So on New Years Eve it was a lovely diet dinner at home with Anjali and Sara. I hit the sack at 10 pm.. IT WAS HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 @ home sweet home… :)


NEXT UPDATE ON 28TH NOVEMBER, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment