Friday 31 October 2014

6. “D.C.” MY LIFE CHANGER….EAT MORE LOSE MORE… BUUUUT EAT CORRECT AND ON TIME !!




DC (Dilip Chabbria) is a brand in India who modifies cars and gives it a great look, luxury and comfort. Well the DC who modified my life completely is Dnyanada Chitale, my Nutritionist

In July 2013 my wife Anjali started visiting a dietician-Dnyanada Chitale. She had seen good results in less than 2 months. She was behind me to visit her. I could never keep up to a diet. But  my weight was at a stand still and it was getting frustrating. So finally, I agreed and we had a visit to the nutritionist. 2nd September, 2013 was my first visit where my weight was the same since November 2012 at 123.6 kgs. After a few questions and analysing all the figures of Fat, muscle and water percentage she prepared a diet plan. 

The diet was meant to be followed entirely (strictly about what to eat, when to eat and how much to eat). She took a note of my daily routine and accordingly my meal timings were decided.  Like starting from morning with eating dry fruits, tea and biscuit then for breakfast few parathas and every 2 hours something till the end of the day.

I realized that I was having more food than my early diet. As per the diet plan for lunch, I was to have 3 phulkas (indian bread) without oil. I never ate more than 2. All meals were spread equally throughout the day. At the end of the month I had lost 3 kilos, which got me to 120. Now I was excited to loose more. I could not wait. ....

Next update on 7th November, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment